We’re inviting business owners to join us for a continental breakfast at the Clayton Hotel Cork City to hear how you can mind your own business.
Jim Connolly, Head of Pension and Technical Services in Goodbody, will look at the measures business owners can take to protect their personal interest, the corporate interests and the interests of their staff.
- Converting corporate wealth to personal wealth
- Protecting your income
- Avoiding Close Company surcharges
- Dealing with the death of a shareholder
- How pensions auto-enrolment will affect your obligations as an employer
- Structuring an exit from the business
- A look at all the reliefs – retirement relief to termination payments
You can book your place now via Eventbrite.